How to Enter
Entrants must agree with all the terms and conditions below;
Terms and Conditions
- Women who participate in the Miss Zimbabwe International Pageant epitomise the contemporary, global appeal for the potential within all women. The winner must exude confidence and self-reliance.
- Entrants must be conscious of the Miss Zimbabwe International brand and be able to uphold it at all times. In addition to that, the capability to successfully express enthusiasm, integrity and display agility during high pressure situations.
- Participants must be honest at all times during their interaction with Miss Zimbabwe International, failure to do so will result in immediate disqualification. All contestants must adhere to the public correspondence, interaction, media and social media guidelines.
- Finalists will be required to attend a number of engagements and events organised by the sponsor and therefore will be prohibited from entering any other competitions.
- There will be an entry fee and all details will be given upon the start of the entry process.
- All applicants must be born females between the ages of 18 and 26.
- Applicants must not be or have never been married, legally or traditionally.
- Must be a Zimbabwean citizen.
- Must never have given birth, never have been and not be pregnant.
- Must not have any tattoos, traditional markings or visible scars.
- As the title holder, Miss Zimbabwe International agrees to perform her duties for a period of 1 year from the time of winning and fulfill her responsibilities and commitments set forth by the pageant.
- The winner will be expected to travel to Japan for the international finals.
- Will participate in events, adverts and activities at the advice and permission of Miss Zimbabwe International.
- Never have been convicted of any crime.
- Entries are open
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO ENTER